- Rear Recoil Pad is 1″ sorbathane, 30 durameter density reduces recoil and vibration.
- The shoulder pad is 50 durameter sorbathane
- Recoil Pad tilt adjustment
- Tilt locking jammer
- Quick-release pin
- Rear counter-weight
- Stock length adjustment
Why Did We Develop the Recoil Pad?
- To eliminate flinch.
- To maintain site picture during recoil.
- Allows normal wrap-around when shooting a firearm.
- To eliminate wasted ammo.
- Improve accuracy.
- Develop loads painlessly for heavy recoil weapons.
- Can not damage rifle stock.
Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Made in the U.S.A.