The Model 500 is our least expensive model. It is designed to be slid into horizontal alignment but has enough traction and weight to be secure once it is on target. There is an elevation control at the front, and the side tension of both front and rear bags is adjustable as is the spacing between the front and rear bags. Even though this is our most basic model it is head and shoulders above what most shooters use and with it and a good rifle, your average accuracy should improve noticeably.
- The model 500 accepts any size rifle – Length adjustment is quick and easy.
- Fine tunable elevation control.
- Locking elevation knob.
- Base coated ferrous compound powder coat painted silver vein.
- Front sandbag attachment. (Sandbags not included.)
- Adjustable rear sandbag attachment. (Sandbags not included.)
- Vinyl non-marring feet.
Length: 27″ ( 68.6 cm)
Width: 11″ (28 cm)
Height: 9″ (23 cm)
Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)