Next up the line is the Model 1,000. In addition to the Model 500’s features it’s front legs each have lockable height adjustments so that the rest can be leveled, and the front bag holder has a convenient and smooth running windage adjustment, controlled by a large ergonomic knob. Those who have experienced the convenience of a so called windage top will tell you that having experienced its convenience and fine control, it is not something that they would choose to do without.
- The Model 1000 accepts any size rifle — Length adjustment is quick and easy.
- Shooting accuracy is improved with the fine tune feature for windage adjustment.
- The rest is leveled by horizontal fine-tuning of each foot and locked in place with an aluminum, jammer knob.
- A Timken roller bearing, located underneath the knurled aluminum elevation knob, delivers smooth operation.
- Rear leather saddle with height adjustment.
- Solid cold-rolled, zinc plated 1/2″ square bars connect the forearm rest to the butt stock saddle.
- Knurled knob engages the keyway elevation adjustment rod for solid lock-down.
- Shooting base is made of a cast ductile ferrous compound with a silver-vain, powder coating for durability.
- Includes 1 Quick Release Sandbag Attachment (sandbag not included).
Length: 30 inches (76 cm)
Width: 12 inches (30 cm)
Height: 9.5 inches (24 cm)
Weight: 18 lbs. (8.1 kg) approx.